Actions: Hemostatic, astringent, febrifuge, PMS, menopause, venous tonic, circulation
Medicinal Ingredient: Yarrow Achillea millefolium (1:2) 500mg / ml. Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic ethyl alcohol and water.
Indications: Traditionally used in herbalism to relieve fever and colds, pain associated with menstruation, and diarrhea (astringent).
- Tonic and hemostatic (Helps reduce bleeding)
- Menstrual Pain / Endometriosis / Abundant menstrual flow / PMS / Menopause
- Relieves fever / (diaphoretic and febrifuge) during cold
- Antiseptic / Astringent (tightens tissue during abundant flow), allergic rhinitis, colds, diarrhea
- Digestive / stomachic and carminative (gas)
- Venous tonic-circulation / Anti-inflammatory and decongestant
- Antifungal, antiviral, antioxidant, antiseptic and antibacterial (h-pylori ...)
Dosage: Adults: Take 1ml (30 drops) in a little water 3 to 4 times a day.
Children; 5 to 9 years: 10-12 drops 3 times /day.
10 to 17 years: 12-20 drops 3 times / day.
(Dilute in boiling water to evaporate alcohol)
Cautions: Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Do not use in case of allergic reaction to Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisies.
With Nettle during respiratory allergies. / With Vitex during menstrual pain.
With Echinacea during cold. / With sage during heat of menopause.
YARROW, Organic tincture, Achillea millefolium
- Product Code: 50ml, NPN 80046749
- Availability: In Stock