Actions: Hemostatic, astringent, febrifuge, PMS, menopause, venous tonic, circulation.
Indications: Traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve fever and colds, pain associated with menstruation, and diarrhea (astringent).
- Tonic and haemostatic (Helps to reduce bleeding)
- Menstrual Pains / Abundant Rules / PMS / Menopause
- Relieves fever / (cross-talk and febrifuge) during colds
- Antiseptic / Astringent (tightens tissues during heavy discharge), allergic rhinitis, colds, diarrhea
- Digestive / stomachic and carminative (gas)
- Stomach ulcer
- Venous tonic-circulation / Anti-inflammatory and decongestant
- Antifungal, antiviral, antioxidant, antiseptic and antibacterial (h-pylori ...)
Ingredients: Organic dried yarrow flowers, (Achillea millefolium).
Dosage: Infuse a full tablespoon in a cup of boiling water, cover, infuse 5 minutes and filter. Drink 1 to 3 cups a day.
Precautions: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use in case of allergy to the Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisy family.
ORGANIC HERB TEA YARROW, Achillea millefolium
- Product Code: 30g TISANE BIO DE PLANTES ENTIÈRES
- Availability: In Stock