Actions: Hot flushes of menopause, excessive sweating, antiseptic, anti-galactogenic (promotes weaning of breastfeeding).
Medicinal Ingredient: Sage (Salvia officinalis) fresh organic leaves (1:2) 500 mg / ml. Non-Medicinal Ingredients: 50% organic sugar cane ethyl alcohol, water.
Indications: Used in Herbal Medicine to reduce hot flashes associated with menopause, to reduce hyperhidrosis / perspiration / excessive sweating (antihydrotic) and used as a carminative / to relieve upset stomach and flatulence (flatulent dyspepsia).
- Reduces hot flashes during menopause.
- Hormonal (estrogenic) / anti-galactogenic stimulant.
- Excessive sweating of chronic diseases.
- Astringent, tonic and antiseptic.
- Anti-inflammatory, carminative and antispasmodic.
- Antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
Dosage: Adults; Take 1ml (30 drops) in a little water 2 to 4 times a day.
Nighttime hot flashes: Take one hour before bedtime.
Sore throat, canker sores: Put 1.5ml (45 drops) in about 50ml of water, gargle
and swallow the last sip (adult).
Contraindication: Pregnancy, breastfeeding, uterine fibroid or breast cyst, hormone-dependent cancer. If you have a seizure disorder (eg, epilepsy), do not use this product.
Can be combined: With Vitex during pre-menopause and dysregulation of the menstrual cycle.
SAGE, ORGANIC TINCTURE, Salvia officinalis
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80043022
- Availability: In Stock