Actions: Adaptogenic, stress resistance, adrenal gland tonic, hypoglycemic, expectorant and cardiotonic
Medicinal ingredient: Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (Tulsi) fresh organic leaves (1:2) 500 mg / ml. Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic sugar cane alcohol, water.
Indications: Used in Herbal Medicine as an adaptogen to help increase energy and resistance to stress. Traditionally used in Ayurveda as an expectorant and emollient to help relieve cough and cold, as cardiotonic, to aid digestion and stimulate appetite. Provides antioxidants.
- Adaptogenic, helps increase energy and stress resistance.
- Expectorant and emollient helps to relieve cough and cold.
- Improves brain circulation and memory.
- Useful in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Cardiotonic and hypotensive.
- Facilitates digestion and helps stimulate appetite.
- Promotes the evacuation of gases (carminative).
- Can help lower blood sugar levels in early diabetes II (accompanied by a diet)
- Promotes lactation (galactogen)
Dosage: Adults: Take 1ml to 1.34ml (30-40 drops) in a little water 3 times a day.
Children; 5 to 9 years: 10-12 drops 3 times / day.
10 to 17 years: 12-20 drops 3 times / day.
(Dilute in boiling water to evaporate alcohol)
Cautions: Do not use this product if you are pregnant. If you are breast-feeding, if you have a cardiovascular disorder or diabetes (medicated), if you are taking medication for heart or high blood pressure, or if the symptoms persist or worsen.
HOLY BASIL, TULSI, Organic tincture, (Ocimum sanctum)
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80043091
- Availability: In Stock