Actions: Anti-nausea and antiemetic (pregnancy, motion sickness), digestive, carminative, cold, circulatory and pectoral.
Medicinal Ingredient: Ginger (Zingiber officinale) organic rhizome (1:4) 250 mg / ml. Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic sugar cane alcohol, water.
Indications: Helps prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness or seasickness. Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive upset, including loss of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, Indigestion, dyspepsia and flatulent colic (carminative). Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant and antitussive to help relieve bronchitis as well as coughs and colds.
- Pregnancy nausea / Vomiting / motion sickness.
- Digestive and carminative (gas, colic, digestive spasms).
- Cough / Cold / Pectoral, antitussive and expectorant, helps relieve bronchial cough
- Antiseptic; Effect on H. Pylori bacteria of the stomach and gastrointestinal infections during food poisoning.
- Warming / Stimulates peripheral circulation (cold hands and feet).
- Analgesic, anti-rheumatic and anti-inflammatory useful for arthritic pain and chronic muscle pain.
Dosage: For anti-nausea use, take a dose 30 minutes before the start of the trip and, optionally, every 4 hours, as needed (adults and adolescents).
Adults: Take 1ml or (30 drops) in a little water 2 to 5 times a day.
Adolescents: Take 0.5ml or (15 drops) in a little water or juice 4 times a day.
Children +6 years: Take 0.3ml or (10 drops) in a little water or juice 4 times a day.
(Pregnant women and children: Dilute in hot water to evaporate alcohol, if desired)
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
In combination: With Yarrow and Echinacea during cold.
GINGER, Organic tincture, (Zingiber officinale)
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80054915
- Availability: In Stock