Actions: Expectorant, bronchial thinners, bactericidal, antibacterial, antiviral, febrifuge, diaphoretic, antispasmodic, digestive, carminative, emmenagogue and antioxidant.
Indications: Hyssop is traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve respiratory disorders (such as coughs, catarrhs / excess mucus of the upper respiratory tract). It helps to thin the secretions of the respiratory tract and acts as expectorant (helps to take off and evacuate secretions, helps to spit). It is also an antibacterial and antiviral for colds, flu, sore throat, bronchitis and pneumonia. Its expectorant action helps to relieve wet coughs.
- Antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral properties (flu, herpes)
- Powerful expectorant and bronchial thinning
- Antitussive (cough Calm and irritation of the airways)
- Febrifuge and diaphoretic (lowers fever and causes sweating)
- Digestive and carminative (facilitates the evacuation of intestinal gases)
- Emmenagogue (causes the rules)
Ingredient: Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) organic dried flowering herb top.
Dosage: (Adults) Infuse a tablespoon in a cup of boiling water, cover, steep 5-10 minutes and filter. Drink 2 to 3 cups a day.
Duration of use: Do not use in the long term (contains thujone)
Contraindications: Do not use by young children, during pregnancy and lactation.
ORGANIC HERBAL TEA, HYSSOP (Hyssopus officinalis)
- Product Code: 60 g
- Availability: In Stock