Actions: Toning of the nervous system, adaptogen, memory, concentration, convalescence and cessation of tobacco or drugs.
Medicinal Ingredient: Flowering/milky oats (Avena sativa) green young fresh organic seeds (1:2) 500 mg /ml. Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic ethyl alcohol, water.
Indications: Used in traditional herbalism as a tonic to nourish and support the nervous system when exhaustion, insomnia, physical and mental stress (may accompany convalescence)
- Fortifying tonic for the nervous system
- Physical and mental stress / Antidepressant
- Exhaustion / Insomnia / Convalescence
- Tobacco and drug addiction cessation assistance
- Nourishes and supports the nervous system
- Reduces irritability during PMS
- Promotes memory and concentration
- Sexual stimulation
Dosage: Adults: Take 1ml (30 drops) in a little water 2 to 4 times a day. 10 to 17 years: 12-20 drops 3 times / day. (Dilute in boiling water to evaporate alcohol)
Can be combined with:
- With Ashwagandha and / or Holy Basil as adaptogenic during severe physical stress or mental stress, during examination or burn-out.
- With Catnip, it calms children or adults nervous, hyperactive and agitated.
- With California Poppy during nervousness and mild insomnia.
- With Melissa if there is anxiety or anguish.
- With St. John's Wort if there is depression.
- With Rhodiola during mental fatigue and memory loss, the 2 are complementary
- With Skullcap and /or Vitex during PMS, they help to reduce irritability.
OAT, MILKY, Organic tincture, (Avena sativa)
- Product Code: 50ml, NPN 80046374
- Availability: In Stock