Actions: Emollient, inflammation of all the mucous membranes (bronchi, stomach, intestine ...), antacid, antitussive and expectorant.
Medicinal Ingredient: Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) fresh organic root (1:2) 500mg / ml. Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic sugar cane alcohol, water.
Indications: Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve cough, inflammation of mucous membranes during infection of the upper respiratory tract, peptic ulcer and / or cystitis.
- Emollient; soothes all irritated mucous membranes: Throat (cough, laryngitis), stomach (gastritis), intestine (irritable, colitis, diverticulosis ...), and bladder (cystitis).
- Relieves upper respiratory irritated by cough, bronchitis, tracheitis, laryngitis with irritating secretions.
- Inflammation of the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract
- Gastroduodenal Ulcer / Cystitis
Dosage: Take in a little water (Dilute in boiling water to evaporate the alcohol)
Adults: 1ml (30 drops) 3 to 4 times a day.
Children 2 to 4 years: 10 drops 3 to 4 times / day,
5 to 9 years: 12 drops 4 to 5 times / day.
10 to 14 years: 15 drops 6 to 8 times / day.
Directions: Take 3 divided doses or more, per day. Take a few hours before or after taking medications or natural health products
Cautions: If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Can be combined: With Elecampane and Holy basil when coughing.
MARSHMALLOW, organic tincture, (Althaea officinalis),
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80046375
- Availability: In Stock