Actions: Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, healing and emollient
Organic medicinal ingredients fresh plants / Each 0.5ml contains: 1:2 Echinacea Echinacea purpurea root 105mg, Balsam poplar Populus balsamifera bud 30mg, Marshmallow Althaea officinalis root 30mg, thyme Thymus vulgaris leaf 21mg, Sage Salvia officinalis leaf 15mg and 1:5 Calendula Calendula officinalis flower 9mg. Dried plant: 1:4 Licorice Glycyrrhiza glabra root 15mg. NMI: organic ethyl alcohol, water and glycerin.
Indications : Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to relieve minor inflammation of the oral mucosa or throat such as sore throat, gingivitis, aphthous ulcers (canker sores), laryngitis and tonsillitis.
- Helps to relieve the pain of sore throat, laryngitis, viral pharyngitis and tonsillitis
- Helps relieve inflammation of the lining of the mouth such as gingivitis and mouth ulcers
- Immuno-stimulant and modulator of the immune system
- Antibacterial actions, stimulates the lymphatic system
- Analgesic effect during local use
- Emollient; helps relieve irritation of the oral mucosa and pharynx and resulting dry cough
- Soothes the membranes of irritated mucous membranes (sore throat)
Dosage adults: Spray 3-4 jets (0.5 to 0.6ml) into the mouth 4 to 8 times per day at the first sign of a cold, a sore throat or an infection.
Dosage children + 8 years: Spray 2 to 3 jets (0.5 to 0.6ml) in the mouth 3 to 4 times a day at the first signs of a cold, sore throat or infection.
Cautions: If you are allergic to plants of Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisy family, the poplar buds, propolis, acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates, do not use this product. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have a liver problems if you are taking immunosuppressants, if you have an autoimmune disease or if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and / or HIV infection consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use…
SPRAY- THROAT (Spray for sore throat)
- Product Code: 15ml, (Vaporisateur buccal), NPN 80062251
- Availability: In Stock