Actions: Antipruritic (relieves itching), healing, emollient, soothing, anti-inflammatory, fungicidal and antiseptic.
Organic medicinal ingredients: Calendula Calendula officinalis flower 18%, Chickweed* Stellaria media herb top 14%, Marshmallow Althaea officinalis root and leaf 12%, Plantago major Plantago major leaf 12%, Mullein Verbascum thapsus leaf 12%, Black walnut Juglans nigra leaf 8.5% and Burdock Arctium lappa root 8.5%. NMI: Organic olive oil, beeswax, essential oil of lavender and chamomile, vitamin E.
* The main action of chickweed is to relieve irritation and itchy skin. Since antiquity it is used to treat eczema, urticaria and other skin disorders. It helps to relieve inflammation and promotes healing.
Uses: Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve inflammation, skin irritation, itching due to rashes such as eczema, hives, psoriasis, insect bites and other minor skin condition and to help the healing of minor wounds such as cracks, abrasions and chapping.
- Relieves inflammation and irritation of the skin
- Relieves any type of itchy skin
- Relieves diaper rash in babies
- Relieves eczema, urticaria, psoriasis, insect bites
- Healing aid
- Works on crevices, abrasions and cracks
- Antiseptic, emollient and healing
Instructions; adults, adolescents and children 2 years and older: Apply a thin and uniform layer on the affected area as needed.
Cautions: For external use only. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant. Consult a health care practitioner for long-term use or if symptoms persist or worsen. May cause allergic skin reactions; try a small amount first. Occlusive bandages and / or topical application over large areas must be avoided. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; in case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Organic ointment IRRITATION-ITCHING
- Product Code: 50 g, NPN 80061578
- Availability: In Stock