Actions: Hepatic tonic, bitter plants, digestive stimulant, detoxifying, carminative, antispasmodic.
Organic medicinal ingredients from fresh* herbs: (1:2 500mg/ml, each 1ml=30 drops) Artichoke* Cynara scolymus leaves 110mg, dandelion* Taraxacum off. root 100mg, milk thistle Silybum marianum seed 100mg, blessed thistle* Cnicus benedictus herb top 95mg, lemon balm* Melissa off. herb top 60mg, catnip* Nepeta cataria herb top 35mg. Non-medicinal ingredient: 50% organic* ethyl alcohol, water.
Therapeutic indications: Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help to support liver function and help relieve digestive disorders (dyspepsia).
- Liver tonic / hepatoprotective (liver regenerates tissue after exposure to toxic pollutants, alcohol, drugs, cirrhosis, hepatitis, chemotherapy, medication, jaundice ...)
- Cholagogue (facilitates the evacuation of the bile towards the intestine causing contraction of the gall bladder)
- Choleretic (stimulates bile secretion by the liver)
- Digestive / Antispasmodic biliary tract.
- Effective for nausea, vomiting, bloating, poor digestion, slow digestion, constipation, hepatic insufficiency and most biliary ailments
- Cholesterol-lowering, helps to regulate cholesterol and triglycerides
- Prevents and relieves hepatic migraines (PMS)
- Calms nerve digestion and dyspepsia
- Anti-Inflammatory Action Helps Decongest Biliary Tract
- Carminative (promotes the expulsion of gases)
- Antispasmodic (colic and bloating)
Dosage adults: take 1ml (30 drops) in water 3 times daily.
Duration of use: Use for at least 3 weeks to see beneficial effects to maintain liver functions
Cautions: Do not use if you are pregnant. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding or if you have gallstones. Do not use if you have liver or gall bladder disorders, or bowel obstruction. Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble. Do not use if you have an allergy to Asteraceae/ Compositae (daisy) family.
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80025100
- Availability: Out Of Stock