Actions: Migraine, headache, anti-inflammatory, painkiller, anti-rheumatism (arthritis), digestive and vermifuge.
Indications: Used in traditional Herbal Medicine to help relieve headaches, fever, colds, joint pain related to rheumatism and as a dewormer.
- Painkiller, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatism (arthritis)
- Rheumatic joint pain
- Relieves blood vessels (migraine, hypertension).
- Lowers fever (Febrifuge) / Cold
- Stimulates digestion (bitter tonic)
- Emmenagogue, menstrual pains, SPM migraines.
- Chronic or acute Migraine / Headaches
Ingredient: feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) organic dried flowering tops.
Directions for use: Infuse one tablespoon in a cup of boiling water, cover, infuse 5 minutes and filter. Drink 1 to 3 cups per day. Optional; Add honey or maple syrup (to taste).
Can be combined with nettle, burdock, horsetail or meadowsweet for rheumatic or arthritic pain.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not use in case of allergy to the plant family Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisies. If allergy occurs, discontinue use.
Precautions: Consult a health care professional (herbalist, naturopath, pharmacist, nurse or doctor) before using this plant if you are breastfeeding or if you are taking medication (including anticoagulants), or if your symptoms persist or worsen. Avoid use 2 to 3 weeks before surgery.
ORGANIC HERBAL TEA, FEVERFEW (Tanacetum parthenium)
- Product Code: 80 g VRAC SAC ZIP
- Availability: In Stock