Actions: Aperitif, digestive aid, hepato-biliary tonic (cholagogue), light laxative, blood purifier and astringent.
- Stimulates digestive and hepato-biliary functions.
- Tonic for hepato-biliary function.
- Gentle laxative action.
- Promotes peristaltic movement.
- Helps digest lipids.
- Blood depurative (boils, acne, eczema, psoriasis, arthritis)
- Nutritious; rich in iron, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
Ingredient: Yellow dock (Rumex crispus) organic dried root.
Directions for use: (Adults) Decoction; Simmer gently for 10 minutes, about 30g of roots (a handful) in 1 liter of boiling water, remove from heat, cover and let steep for 10 minutes. Filter and drink ½ to 1 cup before each meal. Quantity for 2-3 days, (keep in the fridge). Optional; sweeten lightly with honey or maple syrup, but not too much to keep the bitter effect.
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have severe liver problems or oxalic kidney stones. Do not take in excessive doses, could cause diarrhea. Consult a health professional; (herbalist, naturopath, pharmacist, nurse or doctor) before using this plant if you are taking any medication or if your symptoms persist.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
ORGANIC HERB TEA YELLOW DOCK (Rumex crispus)
- Product Code: 60 g VRAC SAC ZIP
- Availability: In Stock