Actions: Parasiticide, vermifuge, light antifungal, antiseptic, digestive, choleretic, carminative, depurative blood and lymphatic.
Organic medicinal ingredients: 1ml contains: 1:5: Black walnut* Juglans nigra green hull 100mg,
1:2: Elecampane Inula helenium fresh root 160mg, Feverfew Tanacetum parthenium fresh leaves 100mg, Wormwood Artemisia absinthium fresh aerial part 70mg, Mugwort Artemisia vulgaris fresh aerial part 50mg, Tansy Tanacetum vulgare fresh aerial part 20mg. Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic ethyl alcohol, water.
* Black walnut shells (green hull) are used as a powerful dewormer to eliminate intestinal worms. (Be careful to avoid allergy to nuts).
Indications: Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a vermifuge in helping the body eliminate worm infestations of the bowel.
- Helps to eliminate and expel intestinal parasites
- These bitter plants stimulate gastric and enzymatic secretions, are digestive, choleretic and carminative.
- Intestinal and biliary antispasmodic activity.
- "The usual symptoms of parasitosis are; Fetid breath, dark circles under the eyes, chronic fatigue, constant hunger especially for sugary foods, hyperactivity or restlessness, diarrhea, anemia, anal and nasal pruritus, squeaks Teeth and headaches. If they are not treated, worms can create long-term inflammation of the intestine and lungs, nausea, vomiting, weight loss and fever. The eggs of these parasites are introduced into the human body by food, water and lack of hygiene (do not wash your hands regularly or wash your food for example). "
Dosage Adults: Take 0.5 ml (15 drops) in half a glass of water three times a day (1 drop = 0.033ml).
Duration of use: Treatment should not exceed 3-4 weeks.
"In oxygenous infestations, the eggs of these worms have a cycle of 6 weeks, they can contaminate the whole family. Although it seems harmless, it can sometimes cause vaginitis, and even appendicitis. In these cases, it is recommended to treat for 2 to 3 weeks and start again 6 weeks later. Preventive treatment can be repeated a few months later. "
Cautions: Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating. Do not use if allergic to nuts or allergy to Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisy family, if your hyperacidity, if you have a gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer or obstruction of the bile ducts and/or liver problems. Do not exceed the recommended dosage, avoid excessive or prolonged dosages. Caution is advised in patients with abnormalities in hepatic hematic synthesis. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you take blood thinners or if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80052308
- Availability: In Stock