Actions: Anti-fungal, deworming, anti-infectious, antiviral, antibacterial, immune stimulant, digestive, carminative and anti-inflammatory.
Medicinal ingredients: Each 1ml contains: 1:5 Pau d'Arco * Handroanthus impetiginosus inner bark (wild harvest) 125mg, 1:2 organic Thyme Thymus vulgaris fresh leaf 33mg, 1:2 organic Peppermint Mentha x piperita fresh leaf 33mg, 1:5 China organic Cinnamon Cinnamomum cassia bark 20mg, 1:2 organic Oregano Origanum vulgare fresh herb top 18mg, 1:2 organic Juniper Juniperus communis fruit 17mg and 1:5 organic Calendula Calendula officinalis fresh flower 15mg. Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic sugar cane alcohol, water.
* Brazilian Indians have been using the bark of Pau d'Arco for centuries to treat fungal infections. It is now used all over the world as one of the best antifungal plants. The Pau d'arco is as useful for vaginal Candida that systemic fungal infection, chronic candidiasis fungal infections. Its components also have an effect as an immune stimulant, they have antibacterial activity and also has antiviral activity.
Indications: Use in Herbal Medicine to help relieve mild cases of fungal infections (Candida albicans). Thyme, peppermint, Chinese cinnamon and juniper are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion (flatulent dyspepsia).
- Antifungal (Candida Albicans)
- Antibacterial and antifungal activities
- Help for bacterial or fungal infections in the mouth or throat such as thrush
- Tonic of the lymphatic system
- Helps relieve inflammatory diseases of the digestive system (chronic colitis, malaria ...)
- Help digestive discomforts related to fungal infections
- Digestive and carminative, it helps to relieve nausea and bloating (flatulent dyspepsia)
Dosage: Adults: Take 1 ml (or 30 drops) 4 times a day in a little water.
Cautions: Do not use if you are pregnant, if you have kidney problems, if you have disorders of blood coagulation. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/ Daisy family. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding, if you have gallstones, if you have anemia or/if symptoms persist or worsen. If you are taking antineoplastic agents (against cancer), anticoagulants or immune suppressants, consult a health care practitioner before used.
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80054086
- Availability: In Stock