Actions: Liver tonic, choleretic; stimulates secretion and evacuation of bile, antirheumatic, depurative, diuretic and mild laxative.
Ingredient: Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) dried organic root.
Indications: Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help stimulate the flow of bile (cholagogue) and to help treat digestive disorders (dyspepsia). Diuretic (water retention).
- Liver Tonic / Stimulates Digestion
- Antirheumatic / Anti-gout / Antilithic (lithiases "stones" at the gallbladder or kidneys)
- Choleretic / Cholagogue / Light Diuretic
- Blood purifier / Helps eliminate toxins from the blood and cleanses the intoxicated body.
- Helps to relieve skin problems such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and it also relieves rheumatic complaints (gout, arthritis).
- Mild laxative.
Dosage: (Adults) Infuse a tablespoon in a cup of boiling water, cover, steep 5-10 minutes and filter. Drink 2 to 3 cups a day.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Avoid if latex allergy. Do not use if you have liver or gallbladder disorders or intestinal obstruction. Discontinue use if symptoms of liver disorders occur.
Can be combined:
With Milk Thistle for chronic hepatitis problems, slow digestive, hepatic migraine or migraine related to the menstrual cycle. In these cases, take one day out of two.
With Nettle during rheumatic disorders.
ORGANIC HERBAL TEA DANDELION (Taraxacum officinale) Root
- Product Code: 80g
- Availability: In Stock