Actions: Migraine, headache, anti-inflammatory, painkiller, anti-rheumatism (arthritis), digestive and vermifuge
Medicinal Ingredient: Chamomile (Tanacetum parthenium) fresh organic leaves (1: 2) 500 mg / ml. Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic sugar cane alcohol, water.
Indications: Used in traditional Herbal Medicine to help relieve headaches, fever, colds, joint pain related to rheumatism and as a dewormer.
- Painkiller, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatism (arthritis)
- Rheumatic joint pain
- Relieves blood vessels (migraine, hypertension).
- Lowers fever (Febrifuge) / Cold
- Stimulates digestion (bitter tonic)
- Emmenagogue, menstrual pains, SPM migraines.
- Chronic or acute Migraine / Headaches
Dosage: Adults: Take 1ml (30 drops) 2 to 4 times a day in a glass of water.
Cautions: Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not use in case of allergy to the Asteraceae / Daisies family. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breast-feeding or taking anticoagulants. Avoid using 2 to 3 weeks before surgery.
Can be combined:
- With Nettle in rheumatic or arthritic pain.
- With Dandelion if migraines or headaches are of hepatic origin related or unrelated to the menstrual cycle.
- With Yarrow to help lower high fevers
- With Vitex and / or Skullcap during PMS.
FEVERFEW, Organic tincture, (Tanacetum parthenium)
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80045279
- Availability: In Stock