Actions: Seasonal allergies, rheumatic pain, antacid, blood cleanser, eczema, acne, nutritious tonic and mild diuretic.
Medicinal ingredient: Nettle (Urtica dioica) fresh organic herb top (1:2) 500 mg / ml. Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic sugar cane alcohol, water.
Indications: Used in Herbal Medicine as a nutritional tonic, as a supportive therapy to help relieve rheumatic pains and to help relieve the symptoms of seasonal allergies. Traditionally used in herbal medicine as a diuretic.
- Helps relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies (hay fever, insect bites and itchy allergic reactions).
- Anti-inflammatory helps reduce rheumatic pains.
- Blood depurative / Antacid / relieves skin disorders; Eczema, acne, urticaria.
- Nutritional tonic, rich in minerals.
- Astringent; Helps to stop epistaxis or menorrhagia (abundant menstrual flow).
- Mild diuretic, helps eliminate urea, uric acid and chlorides, (anti-gout). Helps reduce inflammation of the legs (when taking cortisone).
Adult Dosage: Take 1 ml or (30 drops) in a little water 3 times a day at meals.
Cautions: Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Combination: Can be combined with feverfew during rheumatic pains.
NETTLE, Organic fresh extract, (Tincture), Urtica dioica
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80054032
- Availability: In Stock