Bitter tonic, digestive stimulant, hepatic tonic, cholagogue, choleretic, hepatoprotective
- The artichoke is a bitter plant of the most powerful. It stimulates biliary and digestive secretions. The artichoke helps remove toxins from the liver and protects it from infections.
- Effective for: nausea, vomiting, bloating, poor digestion, slow digestion, dyspepsia, constipation, liver failure, jaundice and all biliary disorders.
- It has choleretic activities; it stimulates biliary secretion by the liver during biliary insufficiency and is also cholagogue; it facilitates the evacuation of the bile towards the intestine by causing contraction of the gall bladder. It is a plant known as hypocholesterolemic, it helps to regulate cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Rich in polyphenols, the Cynarin it contains, it is a hepatoprotective just as powerful as the milk thistle.
Organic ingredient: Artichoke, Cynara scolymus, dried leaves.
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breast-feeding or if you have gallstones.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not uses if you have an obstruction of the bile duct.
Dosage: Infuse a full tablespoon in a cup of boiling water, cover, infuse 5 minutes, filter. Drink 1 to 3 cups a day.
ORGANIC HERBAL TEA ARTICHOKE, Cynara scolymus
- Product Code: 50 g Cynara scolymus, Feuilles séchées
- Availability: In Stock