Properties: Antioxidants, diuretic and astringent.
Qualities: Rich in antioxidants (polyphenols, catechins, theaflavins and thearubigins), these molecules protect the cells of the body from damage caused by free radicals. These are very reactive molecules that would be involved in the development of cardiovascular diseases, some cancers and other diseases related to aging. Catechins in green tea can help with a slight decrease in body weight and percentage of fat caused by an increase in metabolism.
- Antioxidants (protects the premature aging of cells)
- Help with cardiovascular health.
- Can help decrease cognitive deterioration.
- Helps increase metabolism (stimulant)
- Stimulates concentration and mental clarity.
- Can help maintain a good body weight.
- Diuretic (helps decrease water retention / edema)
- Astringent (tightens tissues) / diarrhea, rhinitis.
Ingredient: Certified organic green tea leaves (Camelia sinensis) in bulk. (Asian import)
Preparation: Infuse a teaspoon in a cup of boiling water of 70 ° C to 80 ° C (about 160 ° F to 180 ° F), cover, brew 2-4 minutes, filter and taste. Drink hot or iced tea in the summer; add our mint leaves for a refreshing tea.
- Do not give to young children.
- Do not take too much (exciting).
- Avoid if you are sensitive to excitants like caffeine
- If you have chronic insomnia, avoid drinking it from the afternoon.
- Tea polyphenols and tannins reduce the absorption of iron in plants (or in iron supplements). Vegetarians should avoid consuming green tea at the same time as the meal or taking iron supplements; it is best to consume tea an hour or two before or after a meal.
- Green tea can alter blood levels of anticoagulants. It is therefore preferable for people taking anticoagulant drugs such as (Coumadin®, Warfilone® and Sintrom®) not to consume too much tea (more than 3 cups / day).
- People with gastroesophageal reflux, oesophagitis (inflammation of the esophagus) or hiatal hernia, it would be better to avoid consuming foods rich in compounds called methylxanthines, such as tea, chocolate, soft drinks, alcohol and coffee.
- Avoid taking more than 2 cups / day if you are already taking diuretic medications.
ORGANIC GREEN TEA, (Camelia sinensis)
- Product Code: 200 g VRAC SAC ZIP
- Availability: In Stock