Actions: Hepatoprotective, hepatic tonic (regenerates the tissues of the liver), choleretic, cholagogue, lowers cholesterol, detoxifying, digestive, antioxidant and galactogenic (stimulates lactation).
Medicinal Ingredient: Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) fresh and /or dry seed (1:2) 500 mg /ml. Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic sugar cane alcohol, water.
Indications: Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances (dyspepsia), support liver function as hepatoprotectant agent.
- Hepatic tonic, regenerates the tissues of the liver after exposure to toxic products (pollutants, alcohol, drugs, cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis, chemotherapy, drugs ...)
- May help decrease the side effects of chemotherapy.
- Digestive, stimulates bile secretion, protects gastric ulcers.
- Relieves and prevents hepatic migraines.
- Stimulates lactation (Galactogen).
Dosage: (adult) take 1.5ml (45 drops) 4 times a day in a little water.
Duration of use: Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects (liver protecting agent and support of liver function).
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use in case of allergy to Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisy plants family.
In combination: with dandelion, on alternating days 2 of 8 to 12 weeks for slow digestion problems or chronic liver discomfort.
MILK THISTLE, Organic tincture, (Silybum marianum)
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80023008
- Availability: In Stock