Actions: Hot flashes from menopause, excessive sweating, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, carminative, astringent, tonic, antiseptic, antispasmodic and anti-galactogenic.
Indications: Used in herbal medicine to reduce hot flashes associated with menopause, to reduce excessive sweating (antihydrotic) and used as carminative / to relieve stomach upset and flatulence (flatulent dyspepsia).
- Reduces hot flashes during menopause.
- Hormonal stimulant (estrogen)
- Anti-galactogen (Breast-feeding weaning aid)
- Excessive sweating of chronic diseases.
- Astringent, tonic and antiseptic.
- Anti-inflammatory, carminative and antispasmodic.
- Antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
Ingredient: Organic dried sage leaves (Salvia officinalis).
Dosage: Infuse a full tablespoon in a cup of boiling water, cover, steep for 5 minutes and filter. Drink 2 to 3 cups a day. If you suffer from hot flashes associated with menopause, let the herbal tea cool down before drinking or drink cold.
Nighttime hot flashes: Take an hour before bedtime, if not effective enough after a few weeks, take the Sage and Vitex tinctures.
Sore throat, canker sores: Gargle and swallow (adult).
Contraindications: Pregnancy, breastfeeding, uterine fibroid or breast cyst, hormone-dependent cancer. If you have a seizure disorder (eg, epilepsy), do not use this product.
ORGANIC HERBAL TEA, SAGE (Salvia officinalis)
- Product Code: 50 g
- Availability: In Stock