Actions: Diuretic, anti-uric, antioxidant, choleretic, astringent, antiseptic, immunostimulant, tonic, fungicidal, diaphoretic, carminative, antispasmodic, renal tonic.
History: The Latin origin of its name, solidum agere means "to repair" or "to regenerate". This beautiful yellow flowering plant in august that can be seen everywhere in our countryside is so useful, and has been for a very long time! Native Americans made poultices to heal wounds or snake bites. Formerly, Europeans also used goldenrod (Solidago virgaurea) to treat urinary disorders, colic and liver problems.
Uses: It is used for all conditions of the bladder and to cleanse the kidneys. In herbalism, it is the plant most used for all renal diseases. It can be useful for both mild water retention and nephritis. For a very long time, the goldenrod has been used to treat urological problems; it would have an effect on the microarchitecture of the kidneys. In Europe, goldenrod is a popular plant for treating lower urinary tract infections and preventing kidney stones. It says that evidence of its activity comes as much from tradition, in vitro tests as studies on animals. It is considered to be one of the major plants among plants with diuretic effects. It works wonders for cystitis, urethritis, uremia and kidney stones. With its fungicidal properties, it can also be a vaginal douche for fungal infections.
- Diuretic, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-uric (anti-gout)
- Supports the proper functioning of the kidneys, renal tonic
- Helps prevent kidney stones and bladder
- Useful during cystitis (bladder infection)
- Helps to reduce the symptoms of allergies* (with nettle and plantain) (allergic rhinitis)
- Fungicide, in vaginal douche
- Diaphoretic, helps to sweat during fever
- Choleretic (helps with bile production and liver function)
Ingredient: Organic dried Flowering herb top of Goldenrod (Solidago Canadensis)
Dosage: (Adults) Infuse a tablespoon in a cup of boiling water, cover, steep 5-10 minutes and filter. Drink 2 to 3 cups a day.
Duration of use: Do not use in the long term, like all diuretics.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
* Do not use in case of allergy to the plant family Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisies.
Do not use if you have heart disease, chronic kidney disease (kidney failure) or kidney inflammatory conditions. Do not take with diuretic or antihypertensive drugs.
ORGANIC HERBAL TEA, GOLDENROD (Solidago Canadensis)
- Product Code: 50g
- Availability: In Stock