Actions: Immunostimulant (stimulates the lymphatic system), antibiotic, sudorific, antibacterial, antiviral and fungicide.
Medicinal Ingredient: Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) fresh organic aerial parts and roots (1:2) 500 mg / 1ml. Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic sugar cane alcohol, water.
Indications: Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help fight infections, especially upper respiratory tract infections. Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve cold symptoms. Support therapy to treat upper respiratory infections (cold). Helps relieve symptoms and reduce the duration of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Immunomodulatory / Anti-allergen
- Immunostimulant / Stimulates the lymphatic system (immune)
- Antibacterial / Antiviral (flu, cold, herpes) / Fungicide
- Anti-inflammatory effect / Analgesic
- Antibiotic and sudorific action
- Protects pathogens (viruses, bacteria)
- Quickly relieves sore throat (gargle and swallow).
Dosage: Take a little water at the first symptoms of a cold or infection
(GARGLE AND SWALLOW):
2 to 4 years: 5 to 8 drops 3 times / day,
5 to 9 years: 10 to 12 drops 3 to 4 times / day.
10 to 14 years: 15 drops 6 to 8 times / day,
+15 years and adults: 30 drops 6-8 times / day
(Dilute in boiling water to evaporate alcohol)
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants, progressive systemic disease. Do not use in case of allergy to Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisy plants.
In combination: With Elecampane during respiratory problems, bronchitis and cough.
With Yarrow if intense fever.
ECHINACEA, Organic tincture, (Echinacea purpurea)
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80022844
- Availability: In Stock