Actions: Antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, emmenagogue, antirheumatic and sedative.
Indications: Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the symptoms of menopause, pain associated with menstruation as well as premenstrual symptoms. Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve nervous tension (calming). Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve muscle and joint pain associated with rheumatoid conditions (such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and / or fibrositis), and pain associated with neuralgia (such as sciatica).
- Antispasmodic / painful periods / muscle and joint pain
- Anti-inflammatory / Analgesic / Antirheumatic
- Reduces hot flashes during menopause
- Emmenagogue (provokes the rules) / Regulates the rules (Pro-estrogenic)
- Sedative / May decrease high blood pressure and tinnitus.
Ingredient: Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga) Actaea racemosa, organic dried root.
Dosage: (Adults) Infuse a tablespoon in a cup of boiling water, cover, steep 5-10 minutes and strain. Or as a decoction; simmer in a cauldron for a few minutes, remove from heat and infuse for 5 minutes and strain. Drink 2 to 3 cups a day.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breast-feeding, if you have liver problems, or develop symptoms of liver trouble.
ORGANIC HERB TEA BLACK COHOSH, (Cimicifuga) Actaea racemosa
- Product Code: 70 g VRAC SAC ZIP
- Availability: In Stock