Actions: Hormonal regulator, galactagogic, anxiolytic, antispasmodic, digestive and antimigraine
Organic medicinal fresh* ingredients for 1 ml: Vitex Vitex agnus castus fruit 106mg, Skullcap* Scutellaria lateriflora herb top 100mg, Melissa *Melissa officinalis herb top 50mg, Artichoke* Cynara cardunculus leaf 50mg, Feverfew * Tanacetum parthenium herb top 20mg and Black cohosh * Actaea racemosa root15mg. NMI: 50% organic ethyl alcohol, water.
Indications: Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve premenstrual symptoms and as a hormone normaliser to help stabilise menstrual cycle irregularities. Skullcap, black cohosh, lemon balm, artichoke and feverfew are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the pain associated with menstruation, to help relieve digestive disorders and to help relieve headaches.
- Relieves Premenstrual Symptoms
- Regulates the menstrual cycle
- Helps relieve symptoms related to peri-menopause
- Antispasmodic / Relieves pain of menstruation
- Soothes the nervous system during nervous tension or insomnia, intense stress associated with PMS
- Calms anxiety, anxiety, agitation, mild depression, nervousness and irritability associated with PMS
- Help digestive and hepatic problems related to the menstrual cycle
- Helps relieve headaches associated with the menstrual cycle
Dosage adults: Take 1 ml (30 drops) in a little water 3-4 times a day during periods of premenstrual symptoms manifestation of your cycle or 7 to 14 days before menstruation.
Duration of use: Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones if you have liver problems or liver problems develop symptoms if you are taking hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy, or are taking blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Do not uses if you have bile duct obstruction.
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80057321
- Availability: In Stock