Actions: Anxiolytic, anxiety, anxiety, calming, sedative (insomnia), digestive (nervous digestion), antispasmodic and antiviral.
This lemon balm herbal tea calms anxiety, anguish, mild depression, nervousness and irritability. It calms the digestive system of nervous people (nervous digestion, colic ...). It calms palpitations and pain of nervous origin.
Indications: Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help sleep (restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress) and to relieve digestive disorders / dyspepsia.
- Tonic of the nervous system.
- Relaxing and antispasmodic (muscle and menstrual pain)
- Anxiolytic / Reduces anxiety and panic attacks, nervous shock, phobia, PMS, anorexia.
- Calming and sedative (helps to sleep well).
- Antiviral (herpes).
- Digestive, carminative (gas).
Ingredients: Organic dried leaves and flowering herb tops of Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis).
Cautions: The consumption of lemon balm in combination with alcohol or other drug or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
ORGANIC HERBAL TEA, LEMON BALM, Melissa officinalis
- Product Code: 150 g
- Availability: In Stock