Actions: Anxiolytic, anxiety, anxiety, calming, sedative (insomnia), digestive (nervous digestion), antispasmodic and antiviral.
Medicinal ingredient: Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), organic fresh herb top (leaves) 1:2 500 mg / ml. Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic sugar cane alcohol 50%, water.
Indications: Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help sleep (restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress) and to relieve digestive disorders / dyspepsia.
- Tonic of the nervous system.
- Relaxing and antispasmodic (muscle and menstrual pain)
- Anxiolytic / Reduces anxiety and panic attacks, nervous shock, phobia, PMS, anorexia.
- Calming and sedative (helps to sleep well).
- Antiviral (herpes).
- Digestive, carminative (gas).
Dosage (+13 years and adults): Take 0.5ml (15 drops) in a little water 2-4 times daily
Cautions: Sleep aid: Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists beyond 3 weeks (chronic insomnia). Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if symptoms persist or worsen. The consumption of lemon balm in combination with alcohol or other drug or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Can be combined with St. John's wort in non-medicated minor depression.
LEMON BALM, Organic tincture, (Melissa officinalis)
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80022883
- Availability: In Stock