Actions: Sedative, anxiolytic, soothing, antispasmodic, cardiotonic, emollient, febrifuge, digestive and diuretic.
The linden blossoms with sweet scent are especially known to calm us down, to promote a good digestion or to lower the fever during a cold or flu.Its actions are larger, see below:
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as a calming nerve to help relieve nervousness and restlessness.
- Anxiolytic (action on benzodiazepine and GABA receptors).
- Helps fight stress and anxiety.
- Can relieve palpitations of nervous origin (with skullcap)
- Sedative, helps to promote sleep during insomnia.
- Digestive / helps spastic digestion in nervous people (with lemon balm).
- Emollient, traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve coughing and throat irritation due to colds and sinusitis.
- Febrifuge, helps reduce fever.
- Can relieve headaches caused by sinusitis.
- Emollient, can relieve the intestinal irritations due to diarrhea (with marshmallow).
- Cardiotonic, possibly hypotensive, during arterial hypertension due to nerve disorders or arteriosclerosis.
- Slightly diuretic.
Ingredient: Organic whole linden flowers (Tilia americana) dried.
Dosage: Infuse a full tablespoon in a cup of boiling water, cover, infuse 5 minutes, filter. Drink 1 to 3 cups a day. Optional: add a little honey (cough).
ORGANIC HERB TEA LINDEN (TILIA)
- Product Code: 50g
- Availability: In Stock