Actions: Febrifuge (fever), carminative, calming, digestive, gas, antispasmodic, antacid and calms the nervous system.
Medicinal Ingredient: Catnip (Nepeta cataria) fresh herb top (1:2) 500 mg /ml. Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic sugar cane alcohol, water.
Indications: Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve nervousness, digestive spasms and flatulent dyspepsia.
- Relieves digestive disorders such as gas or colic (carminative).
- Reduces muscle and uterine spasms (antispasmodic).
- Calms the nervous system (calming).
- Calm restless children who are long to fall asleep and have nightmares.
- Lowers the fever during colds (febrifuge).
Dosage:Adults: Take 1ml (30 drops) in a little water 3 to 4 times a day.
Babies: 2 drops 2-3 times daily,
Children; 2-4 years: 4-8 drops 3 times / day,
5-9 years: 8-12 drops 3 times / day.
10 to 17 years: 12-20 drops 3 times / day.
(Dilute in boiling water to evaporate alcohol)
Cautions: Do not use if you are pregnant.
Warning: If you have a cat, these are attracted by the catnip (cat grass) it can bite or lick the mouth that smells catnip.
CATNIP, Organic tincture, (Nepeta cataria)
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80022892
- Availability: In Stock