Actions: Adaptogen, mild antidepressant, improves concentration, attention and memory, decreases mental fatigue.
Medicinal ingredient: Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) organic roots (1:3) 333 mg / ml (400 mg per 1.2 ml dose). Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic sugar cane ethyl alcohol, water.
Indications: Used in Herbal Medicine as an adaptogen* to help temporary relieve symptoms of stress such as mental fatigue and sensation of weakness. Helps maintain cognitive functions such as concentration and intellectual vigor.
* Adaptogen; increases the body's resistance to various stresses; (chronic stress, physical, biological, emotional and environmental) and helps the body to regulate its metabolic and hormonal functions.
- Antioxidant / Antidepressant / Nervin / Stress-Weakness / Fatigue.
- Intellectual fatigue / Help with concentration and memory.
- Immunostimulant / Antiviral / Cardio and neuro / protector.
Dosage: adults over 18 years: Take 1.2ml or (36 drops) in a little water 3 times a day at meals. Do not take immediately before bedtime.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you take an antidepressant medication, consult a health care practitioner. If you take hormone replacement therapy or oral contraceptives, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Don’t uses if you suffer from bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder, could trigger episodes of psychic excitement type mania.
RHODIOLA, Organic Tincture, Rhodiola rosea,
- Product Code: 50 ml, NPN 80054041
- Availability: In Stock